Discover the enthralling beauty of Israel from an altogether unique angle. Hire us for an overwhelming experience with private helicopter tour in Israel. Book reservation or call: +972-3-372-6611 for more information.
Exclusive Helicopter Tours in Israel
Enjoy the views from up above as you take a scenic helicopter tour in Israel!
Whether you want to charter a helicopter to tour Israel from above or you want a quick helicopter ride to Jerusalem to dine in your favorite restaurant, TLV VIP ensures comfort, security and prestige.
Hire a VIP helicopter for exclusive helicopter tours over Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Masada, the Negev, the Golan Heights, Haifa, the Carmel Mountain and Nazareth.
Private helicopter flights are the best way to see the spectacular views in Israel. TLV VIP helicopter tours are completely customizable with the option to select flight duration, pick-up location, multiple landings and take-offs and additional Israel excursions. Browse some suggested scenic helicopter flights and allow us to create the perfect experience just for you.
You can also opt for our private jet charter services, to and from Israel, if you want to fly privately.
Please call: +972-3-372-6611 for more information to experience exclusive helicopter tour in Israel.
Northern Israel Helicopter Trip with Winery
- 0930 Take-off from Tel Aviv, landing for a tour and wine tasting in Kitron Winery.
- 1200 flying to Sea of Galilee, marine or land attraction, afternoon coffee,
- 1700 back in Tel Aviv!
- $6250 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
Jerusalem Helicopter Tour
- 0930 Take-off from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
- Private tour through the Old City to the Western Wall, the four Quarters, at your leisure, and enjoy lunch or dinner before flying back.
- 1600 Expected landing back in Tel Aviv.
- $4350 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
Israel to Petra Helicopter Tour
- 0630 Take-off from Tel Aviv to Eilat.
- Border transfer by car and guided tour to Petra, including lunch.
- 1700 Take off from Eilat, back to Tel Aviv.
- $9630 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
Dead Sea Helicopter Tour
- 0930 Take-off from Tel Aviv via Jerusalem to Dead Sea.
- A stop by the Dead Sea for floating experience and lunch.
- Flight to Masada for a guided tour.
- 1730 Expected landing back in Tel Aviv at 1730
- $5710 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
- Bell 206B helicopter – BCP,BMF 4 passengers
- Bell 206L helicopter – BDI 4 passengers
- Robinson R44 – BID,BDF 3 passengers
- Sikorsky S-76, 8 passengers, twin-engine helicopter
- Eurocopter BO 105, 4 passengers, twin-engine helicopter
All helicopters boast high performance capability and luxurious interiors – ideal VIP helicopters even for Israel’s most extreme conditions and climates.
Optional Activities around the sea of Galilee 2018
- AIR: Paragliding the Golan Heights, pure adrenalin. View the lake shores from a flying motorized buckeye. Hot air balloon, relaxed and beautiful (early morning, Gilboa area).
- SEA: Rent a sup or a kayak, (only when calm sea). Speedboat fun (10 ppl boat, incl. tubes, ski, Bananas, Wakeboard). Self-drive your 6-seater motorboat and explore the Sea of Galilee.
- LAND: Self-driven 4X4, Tomcar, ATV, RZR. (2-6 seat). Electric “Segway”, a tour in a nearby nature reserve. Age 16 and up.
- Horseback riding. Awesome Views and sunset trips.
- Explorer’s corner: Guided private Safari Jeep tours, mix & match tours available and recommended.
- Golan Archaeology: Ancient Jewish history tours (several sites).
- Geopolitical exploration: borders lookout, Syria, Jordan, IDF bases & Bunkers.
- Youngster’s heaven: water falls, wild life, hidden springs, “Jeeping” at its best.
- “Bottoms up” tour includes: Expert explanations, wine tasting, hospitality platter. Local boutique winery, local Kosher winery with a private room and dairy light meal.
Read what our esteemed clients have to say about our services to make the final call.
Please contact us to arrange your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.