Private Helicopter Tours in Israel
Enjoy the views from up above as you take a scenic helicopter tour in Israel!
Whether you want to charter a helicopter to tour Israel from above or you want a quick helicopter ride to Jerusalem to dine in your favorite restaurant, TLV VIP ensures comfort, security and prestige.
Hire a VIP helicopter for exclusive helicopter tours over Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Masada, the Negev, the Golan Heights, Haifa, the Carmel Mountain and Nazareth.
Private helicopter flights are the best way to see the spectacular views in Israel. TLV VIP helicopter tours are completely customizable with the option to select flight duration, pick-up location, multiple landings and take-offs and additional Israel excursions. Browse some suggested scenic helicopter flights and allow us to create the perfect experience just for you!
Northern Israel Helicopter Trip with Winery
- 0930 Take-off from Rishon LeZion, landing for a tour and wine tasting in Kitron Winery.
- 1200 flying to Sea of Galilee, marine or land attraction, afternoon coffee,
- 1700 back in Rishon LeZion!
- $6250 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
Jerusalem Helicopter Tour
- 0930 Take-off from Rishon LeZion to Jerusalem.
- Private tour through the Old City to the Western Wall, the four Quarters, at your leisure, and enjoy lunch or dinner before flying back.
- 1600 Expected landing back in Rishon LeZion.
- $4350 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
Israel to Petra Helicopter Tour
- 0630 Take-off from Rishon LeZion to Eilat.
- Border transfer by car and guided tour to Petra, including lunch.
- 1700 Take off from Eilat, back to Rishon LeZion.
- $9630 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
Dead Sea Helicopter Tour
- 0930 Take-off from Rishon LeZion via Jerusalem to Dead Sea.
- A stop by the Dead Sea for floating experience and lunch.
- Flight to Masada for a guided tour.
- 1730 Expected landing back in Rishon LeZion at 1730
- $5710 contact us to book your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.
- Bell 206B helicopter – BCP,BMF 4 passengers
- Bell 206L helicopter – BDI 4 passengers
- VIP Robinson R44 – BID,BDF 3 passengers
- NEW bell206B
All helicopters boast high performance capability and luxurious interiors – ideal VIP helicopters even for Israel’s most extreme conditions and climates.
Optional Activities around the sea of Galilee 2018
- AIR: Paragliding the Golan Heights, pure adrenalin. View the lake shores from a flying motorized buckeye. Hot air balloon, relaxed and beautiful (early morning, Gilboa area).
- SEA: Rent a sup or a kayak, (only when calm sea). Speedboat fun (10 ppl boat, incl. tubes, ski, Bananas, Wakeboard). Self-drive your 6-seater motorboat and explore the Sea of Galilee.
- LAND: Self-driven 4X4, Tomcar, ATV, RZR. (2-6 seat). Electric “Segway”, a tour in a nearby nature reserve. Age 16 and up.
- Horseback riding. Awesome Views and sunset trips.
- Explorer’s corner: Guided private Safari Jeep tours, mix & match tours available and recommended.
- Golan Archaeology: Ancient Jewish history tours (several sites).
- Geopolitical exploration: borders lookout, Syria, Jordan, IDF bases & Bunkers.
- Youngster’s heaven: water falls, wild life, hidden springs, “Jeeping” at its best.
- “Bottoms up” tour includes: Expert explanations, wine tasting, hospitality platter. Local boutique winery, local Kosher winery with a private room and dairy light meal.
Please contact us to arrange your tailored helicopter tour in Israel.