Book A Day Trip – From Tel Aviv to Petra via Eilat, by Helicopter ALL INCLUSIVE
$6045 Private Bookings
For an all-inclusive day tour to Petra from Tel Aviv, just take your passports and go!
We recommend the following:
- 6:30 Meet at a private heliport, Rishon Letzion
- R44 flight to Eilat, 3 passengers
- 7.45 Land at the new Ramon Airport (or in Eilat where possible)
- 22km transfer to Araba border
- 9:00 Pre-arranged Jordan VISA mandates (please send us a copy of passports)
- Meet, assist on arrival and Dept, by our representative
- Private one day tour from Tel Aviv to Petra
- Petra Forum Basin Restaurant – lunch included
- Transfer and transportation in A/C sedan car with English speaking driver.
- English speaking escort guide for one full day.
- Entrance fees to Petra with a horse ride.
- Departure tax included
- 16:00 Back to Araba border
- Private 22km transfer from Eilat border to the new Ramon Airport (or Eilat City Centre where possible)
- 17:30 Fly Eilat to Rishon Letzion heliport
- 19:00 Landing in Rishon Letzion heliport
- Option to upgrade with transfer to and from the Helipad
Making a booking:
- Select the date and time for your tour or activity.
- Choose any add-ons to tailor your visit
- Click the ‘BOOK THIS’ button and we’ll take you to the checkout page Stuck? Please contact us!
Optional to addAccommodationAdditional hours and overmileageDriver tips (discretionary)Entrance Fees dependant on each site outside of itineraryFood and Drink outside of itineraryGuide tips (discretionary)Host for Groups above 20 peopleOvernight for guides and drivers outside Tel AvivProfessional and licensed tour guideProfessional photographer to join and take photos with digital copies for your lasting memories