TLV VIP Service Terms & Conditions
TLV VIP is a registered limited company in England, UK, number 09524348.
Planning and General Information
- In this Agreement, TLV VIP means the “”Agency”” selected by the Client. The Agency is TLV VIP.
- In this Agreement, Client means “the person or company paying for the booking” and/ or “the person or company consuming the booking”.
- In providing travel information, making reservations and other documents to the client, TLV VIP acts solely as the agent for the travel services provider.
- TLV VIP provides modular quotes, tailored to your exact requirements, valid for 7 days and subject to availability
- All offers are correct at time of offer – bookings are confirmed only after payment as outlined in the client proposal
- Prices are without VAT and some services may be tax excludable according to the law, when paid for by a foreign visitor to Israel with a valid passport
- Fees for payments by credit cards are payable by the client
- Fees for payments by bank transfer are payable by the client
- Credit card details are taken as guarantee for all bookings
- Offers are valid for the dated offer and subject to change, including availability, after the offer date
- Prices are based on multiple currencies and may differ according to the exchange rate
How to Confirm a Booking
- Bookings are confirmed by email from TLV VIP
- Bookings require a completed booking form or client registration form
- TLV VIP may request a credit card for guarantee purposes
- Pre-payment is required at least 30 days before booking commencement
- Service fee of 20% is included in all bookings
- Event planning bookings will be offered a complimentary quote, followed by a service fee to begin the planning stage, service fee is redeemable against the final invoice and confirmation of booking.
- Payment in full required 30 days prior to booking commencement
- Credit card for guaranteed may be charged, if payment is not received within 30 days prior to booking commencement
- In the unlikely event that full payment is not received within 30 days prior to the start of a booking, the booking maybe be cancelled at management discretion
- Credit card for guarantee will be charged for bookings commencing within 7 days, if payment has not already been made.
- Booking confirmations are confirmed by email by TLV VIP
- Confirmations are recorded and based on confirmation emails.
- Confirmation emails are exchanged between TLV VIP and clients in order to check details.
How to Correct Errors or Change a Booking
- Errors or changes must be notified to TLV VIP by email, in advance of the booking start.
- Booking confirmations made within 48 hours of the booking date are subject to flexibility on times, substitutions and additional last minute service charges.
- Once an itinerary is confirmed, changes at management discretion, changes may incur additional service fees.
- Errors or changes in bookings or details that are not notified to TLV VIP, are the sole liability of the client.
- Errors or changes in bookings or details that are provided by other forms of communication, such as telephone calls, WhatsApp, social media messages or similar, are not accepted as official updates.
- Failure to notify TLV VIP of errors or changes, prior to a booking may result in services not being rendered, or as expected and are the sole liability of the client.
- Errors or changes to bookings can be made according to the terms and conditions of the booking, which may differ according to the services being offered.
- Where possible, TLV VIP will notify the client of all changes to bookings.
- If an itinerary over 50 people is confirmed, reductions in numbers of attendees upto 10% can be made without additional charge, more than this is considered cancellation and related fees may be charged for part or whole of that booking
- All bookings are tailored. Changes to an itinerary may incur extra charges outside the itinerary there were not planned in advance. All extra charges will be detailed to the client in advance where possible.
- We welcome clients to make updates and changes and will provide services ad-hoc where possible. We try to keep the decision maker of the trip informed along the way we but due to the need for quick decision making and time zones, we do not guarantee updates will be received by all parties, until after the booking is completed. Changes and additions to the itinerary will be invoiced and charged separately.
- If the value of the trip is lowered after confirmation, the difference may be added to the value of the deposit.
- From your booking date, clients have five (5) days to make any claims for refunds. After this time has passed, no claims will be accepted.
How to Cancel or Postpone a Booking
This section relates to non-Airport VIP bookings. Airport VIP bookings have their own policy on each service.
- Cancellations and / or modifications must be in writing from clients by email and confirmed from TLV VIP by email
- Cancellation of all or any part of the itinerary within 2 weeks to 1 week prior to start date, 50% cancellation charge
- Cancellation of all or any part of the itinerary within 1 week prior to start date, 100% cancellation charge
- Refund of TLV VIP service fee is at management discretion
- TLV VIP may contact you to change your booking status or cancel your booking in some exceptional cases. A full refund will be arranged to you if TLV VIP cancels your confirmed and paid booking.
- TLV VIP is authorized to charge outstanding invoices by credit card provided for guarantee
- Bookings can be postponed once, upto 3 months from the original confirmed booking commencement date
- Deposits can be re-used against postponed bookings
- In case of Force Majeure, bookings can be postponed with deposit until 12 months after travel is permitted
- TLV VIP operate a late fee policy after one month non-payment of a dated invoice at a monthly rate of 10% of the total fee owed
- Non payment of invoices may result in further late fees and referral to debt collection agency in the city of origin
Additional Service Information
- Contact details for the local service provider are provided with every booking. This contact information can be used for this particular booking and not for any other purpose.
- The client/passenger has requested the service. If the client/passenger does not see the steward/agent/greeter, they must call the telephone number provided in the confirmation email in order to consume the booking. If the service isn’t consumed, this counts as a no show and no refund is available.
- If clients do not take the service booked, this is classed as a “no show” and there is no opportunity for a refund.
- If Customs request the opening of passengers luggage, the owner of the suitcase must be present for the opening.
- Airport VIP greeters can stay with passengers for 1.5 hours. Airport VIP greeters cannot be involved in security matters. In the event of passengers being delayed (eg due to security, luggage or other matters out of our control), additional waiting time will be chargeable according to the local supplier rate, or the VIP agent may be released at the discretion of the local supplier.
- TLV VIP’s interests lie in the safety and comfort of you and your guests. In cases of ‘Force Majeure’, this clause is considered to be included in contracts to remove liability for natural and unavoidable catastrophes that interrupt the expected course of events and restrict participants from fulfilling obligations or causing delays or loss of service out of our control.
- Airport Fast Track services depend on real-time airport traffic and security conditions. Lanes used for Fast Track services might not be possible at very busy times, however, Airport VIP stewards will aim to guide clients through the fastest ways possible through the airport.
- TLV VIP operates Terms and Conditions to protect client bookings and will offer full refunds, should a client’s country Embassy, FCO or the Israeli Ministry of Tourism make an announcement that travel to the region is not advised.
- TLV VIP may make its own announcement prior to this, if considered in the interest of clients with the same refund policy.
- TLV VIP is not responsible for airline delays, missed flights, misplaced luggage, or other transportation/weather related delays and cancellations or the costs associated with these instances.
- TLV VIP cannot prevent delayed flights, security questions, airport traffic or lost luggage. However, once the plane has landed, 60 minutes waiting time is included. Additional waiting time according to each booking.
- TLV VIP cannot be held responsible for missed transfers or additional costs arising from Airport delays or processes.
- Circumstances that result in an extension of TLV VIP representative’s scheduled time are subject to additional fees.
- If your flight is delayed, this is a situation out of our control. Your booking is subject to availability for the new flight time.
- If it is possible to extend your service, there may be additional fees for this. This is subject to the terms of the provider.
- If your service is not be able to be extended outside of the agreed service, you will be given options by your agent / steward / greeter for alternative services, subject to availability. These might be 3rd party options which will incur an additional fee.
- If your flight is cancelled or delayed and there is no availability for service to be provided, you will receive 100% refund of your service purchased from us.
Insurance and Working Together
- TLV VIP is an agent and not a direct supplier of services
- TLV VIP connects clients with third party suppliers
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, TLV VIP holds Liability Insurance of 5m GBP/7m USD.
- Outside of Liability Insurance, TLV VIP does not guarantee or insure the travel services provided by any travel services provider.
- Outside of Liability Insurance, TLV VIP assumes no responsibility for actions beyond its control in connection with travel services.
- Outside of Liability Insurance, TLV VIP is not responsible or liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of personal injury or death, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, loss of or damage to property, accident, delay, non performance, irregularity, or any consequence from them, which may be occasioned through the neglect or default or any act or omission of any travel services provider or any governmental authority or which may be occasioned through weather, equipment failure, labor disputes, sickness, theft or any other reason not within the direct control of TLV VIP.
- TLV VIP transmits the proceeds from the sale of services to the service provider supplying those services and TLV VIP acts as the service provider’s agent.
- In the event that such a travel service provider defaults prior to providing the travel service for which payment has been made, TLV VIP will attempt to provide an alternative service provider or offer a refund.
- TLV VIP disclaims all liability for errors or bias in reservations, fares, or other information provided by any automated reservation system.
- By requesting services from TLV VIP whether rendered or not, please note the following clauses: Covenant Not to Hire – The Client accepts and agrees that for the duration of 12 months from the time of the request, the Client shall not hire or solicit to hire, directly or indirectly, induce or persuade, any representative or employee of TLV VIP, to quit or abandon their employment, except if TLV VIP so consents in writing. Without consent from TLV VIP, Client shall be obligated to pay to TLV VIP the sum of $5000 USD per representative or employee, so as to compensate TLV VIP for the costs incurred in the sourcing, selection and procurement of such services.