TLV VIP Service Terms & Conditions
TLV VIP is a subsidiary of 247 VIP, a registered ltd company in England, UK, number 09524348.
TLV VIP is registered to provide incoming travel services including:
- Door-to-door Airport VIP, personal security and assistance
- Tourist accommodation and private guided tours
- Cars, helicopters, jets and yacht charters
- Corporate, private event and wedding planning
Terms and Conditions of Service
- In this Agreement, TLV VIP means the “”Agency”” selected by the customer. The Agency is TLV VIP, operated in the State of Israel.
- Planning, Booking, Editing, Cancelling Information
- In providing travel information, making reservations and other documents to the customer, TLV VIP acts solely as the agent for the travel services provider.
- TLV VIP provides modular quotes, tailored to your exact requirements, valid for 7 days and subject to availability
- All offers are correct at time of offer – bookings are confirmed only after payment and guarantee
- Prices are without VAT and some services may be tax excludable according to the law, when paid for by a foreign visitor to Israel with a valid passport
- Fees for payments by credit cards are payable by the client
- Fees for payments by bank transfer are payable by the client
- Credit card details are taken as guarantee for all bookings and amounts owed may be held until payment received
- Offers are valid for the dated offer and subject to change, including availability, after the offer date
- Prices are based on multiple currencies and may differ according to the exchange rate
- Reservations must be in writing and confirmed by TLV VIP
- Final, full commitment and pre-payment required to confirm each reservation, bank fees payable by the client
- Please note, reservations made within 48 hours of the booking date are subject to flexibility on times, substitutions and additional last minute charges.
- Once an itinerary is confirmed, reductions upto 10% can be made, more than this is considered cancellation and related fees will be charged for part or whole of that booking
- Once an itinerary is confirmed, complimentary changes are soley at management discretion, multiple changes may incur re-design fees
- Cancellations and / or modifications must be in writing and confirmed by TLV VIP
- Bookings require a completed booking form, including credit card for guarantee (attached)
- Payment in full required 4 weeks prior to booking commencement
- Non-refundable deposit of 20% required to confirm bookings
- If the value of the trip is lowered after confirmation, the difference will be added to the value of the deposit.
- Cancellation of all or any part of the itinerary within 2 weeks – 48 hours before booking, 50% cancellation charge
- Cancellation of all or any part of the itinerary within 48 hours before booking, 100% cancellation charge
- TLV VIP operate a late fee policy after one month nonpayment of a dated invoice at a monthly rate of 10% of the total fee owed
- Non payment of invoices may result in further late fees and referral to debt collection agency in the city of origin
- TLV VIP is an agent and not a direct supplier of travel services
- TLV VIP connects clients with third party suppliers
- TLV VIP does not guarantee or insure the travel services provided by any travel services provider.
- TLV VIP assumes no responsibility for actions beyond its control in connection with travel services.
- TLV VIP is not responsible or liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of personal injury or death, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, loss of or damage to property, accident, delay, non performance, irregularity, or any consequence from them, which may be occasioned through the neglect or default or any act or omission of any travel services provider or any governmental authority or which may be occasioned through weather, equipment failure, labor disputes, sickness, theft or any other reason not within the direct control of TLV VIP.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, TLV VIP is not responsible for any consequential damages whatsoever.
- TLV VIP interests lie in the safety and comfort of you and your guests during visits to Israel. In cases of ‘Force Majeure’, this clause is considered to be included in contracts to remove liability for natural and unavoidable catastrophes that interrupt the expected course of events and restrict participants from fulfilling obligations.
- TLV VIP operates Terms and Conditions to protect client bookings and will offer full refunds, should a client’s country Embassy or the Israeli Ministry of Tourism make an announcement that travel to the region is not advised.
- TLV VIP may make its own announcement prior to this, if considered in the interest of clients with the same refund policy.
- TLV VIP is not responsible for airline delays, missed flights, misplaced luggage, or other transportation/weather related delays and cancellations.
- Circumstances that result in an extension of TLV VIP representative’s scheduled time are subject to an additional fee.
- TLV VIP transmits the proceeds from the sale of travel services to the travel service provider supplying those travel services and TLV VIP acts as the travel service provider’s agent.
- In the event that such a travel service provider defaults prior to providing the travel service for which payment has been made, the customer’s sole recourse for refund shall be with the defaulting travel service provider, or from insurance covering such defaults.
- TLV VIP disclaims all liability for errors or bias in reservations, fares, or other information provided by any automated reservation system.
- By entering in to any contract with TLV VIP for services rendered, please note the following clauses:
Covenant Not to Hire – The Client accepts and agrees that for the duration of this Agreement and for a period of one year thereafter, whether its termination was voluntary or otherwise, the Client shall not hire or solicit to hire, directly or indirectly, any employee of TLV VIP, or induce or persuade any representative or employee of TLV VIP, to quit or abandon their employment, except if TLV VIP so consents in writing. Without consent from TLV VIP, Client shall be obligated to pay to TLV VIP the sum of $5,000 for every such person hired by Client, so as to compensate TLV VIP for the costs incurred in the recruiting, selection and training of such person and the expense of replacing them.