TLV VIP Service Terms & Conditions
TLV VIP is a subsidiary of 247 VIP, a registered ltd company in the UK, number 09524348, registered address 207 Regent Street, London, W1B 3HH, England.
TLV VIP is registered to provide incoming travel services including:
- Door-to-door Airport VIP, personal security and assistance
- Tourist accommodation and private guided tours
- Cars, helicopters, jets and yacht charters
- Corporate, private event and wedding planning
Terms & Conditions of Service
- In this Agreement, TLV VIP means the “”Agency”” selected by the customer. The Agency is owned and operated by TLV VIP, a Company (Reg. 332343284), operated in the State of Israel.
- In providing travel information, making reservations and other documents to the customer, TLV VIP acts solely as the agent for the travel services provider.
- TLV VIP provides modular quotes, tailored to your exact requirements, subject to availability
- Prices are without VAT and are tax excludable when paid for by a foreign visitor to Israel with a valid passport
- Payments by credit cards are subject to 5% fee
- Payments by bank transfer are subject to a charge of 0.2% of the total amount, minimum $25.
- Credit card details are taken as guarantee for all bookings and amounts owed may be held until payment received
- Offers are valid for the dated offer and subject to change, including availability, after the offer date
- Prices are based on multiple currencies and may differ according to the exchange rate
- Final, full commitment and prepayment are required to confirm each reservation
- Reservations, cancellations, modifications must be in writing and confirmed by TLV VIP
- Booking includes a 20% non-refundable deposit of the total fee, to be taken at time of booking
- Cancellation within 1 week – 24 hours before your booking, 50% cancellation charge
- Cancellation within 24 hours before your booking, 100% cancellation charge
- TLV VIP operate a late fee policy after one month nonpayment of a dated invoice at a monthly rate of 10% of the total fee owed
- Non payment of invoices may result in further late fees and referral to debt collection agency in the city of origin
- TLV VIP is an agent and not a direct supplier of travel services
- TLV VIP connects clients with third party suppliers
- TLV VIP does not guarantee or insure the travel services to be provided by any travel services provider.
- TLV VIP assumes no responsibility for actions beyond its control in connection with travel services.
- TLV VIP is not responsible or liable for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses arising out of personal injury or death, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration, loss of or damage to property, accident, delay, non performance, irregularity, or any consequence from them, which may be occasioned through the neglect or default or any act or omission of any travel services provider or any governmental authority or which may be occasioned through weather, equipment failure, labor disputes, sickness, theft or any other reason not within the direct control of TLV VIP.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, TLV VIP is not responsible for any consequential damages whatsoever.
- TLV VIP interests lie in the safety and comfort of you and your guests during visits to Israel. In cases of ‘Force Majeure’, this clause is considered to be included in contracts to remove liability for natural and unavoidable catastrophes that interrupt the expected course of events and restrict participants from fulfilling obligations.
- TLV VIP operates Terms and Conditions to protect client bookings and will offer full refunds, should a client’s country Embassy or the Israeli Ministry of Tourism make an announcement that travel to the region is not advised.
- TLV VIP may make its own announcement prior to this, if considered in the interest of clients with the same refund policy.
- TLV VIP is not responsible for airline delays, missed flights, misplaced luggage, or other transportation/weather related delays and cancellations.
- Circumstances that result in an extension of TLV VIP representative’s scheduled time are subject to an additional fee.
- TLV VIP transmits the proceeds from the sale of travel services to the travel service provider supplying those travel services and TLV VIP acts as the travel service provider’s agent.
- In the event that such a travel service provider defaults prior to providing the travel service for which payment has been made, the customer’s sole recourse for refund shall be with the defaulting travel service provider, or from insurance covering such defaults.
- TLV VIP disclaims all liability for errors or bias in reservations, fares, or other information provided by any automated reservation system.
- By entering in to any contract with TLV VIP for services rendered, please note the following clauses:
Covenant Not to Hire – The Client accepts and agrees that for the duration of this Agreement and for a period of one year thereafter, whether its termination was voluntary or otherwise, the Client shall not hire or solicit to hire, directly or indirectly, any employee of TLV VIP, or induce or persuade any representative or employee of TLV VIP, to quit or abandon their employment, except if TLV VIP so consents in writing. Without consent from TLV VIP, Client shall be obligated to pay to TLV VIP the sum of $5,000 for every such person hired by Client, so as to compensate TLV VIP for the costs incurred in the recruiting, selection and training of such person and the expense of replacing them.